Date: February 22nd-26th, 2020.
Location: Tsegyalgar East Gönpa, 18 Schoolhouse Road, Conway, MA
Date: Saturday, February 22 through Wednesday, February 26, 2020
Saturday, February 22, 2020
- 10:00am-4:00pm: Tsegyalgar East Schoolhouse Karma Yoga Cleaning
- Taking down old Lungta Flags to be burned during Small Fire Puja - To help please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2:00pm: Divination Soup Preparation - (participation welcome)
- 5:00pm: Small Fire Puja - for burning old Lungtas, old Namkhas, practice materials, and Kyped-pa Zhi-dan (colorful shirts and clothing items with protection mantras for the year)
- 6:00pm: "Gu-thug" Divination Soup
RSVP for Divination Soup by Friday, February 21, if you are planning to attend, so we know how many dumplings to prepare. All are welcome!
For questions contact email@example.com.
Donate Here Toward Soup Ingredients
Sunday, February 23, 2020
Monday, February 24, 2020 - LOSAR
- 9:00am: Mandarava Practice **Webcast**
Practice followed by Potluck Breakfast
- 5:00pm-6:30pm: Khaita (easy dances that everyone can join)
- 7:00pm: Short Ganapuja with Lungta Authentication **Zoom Videoconference**
Followed by a Potluck Dinner, Pagchen and the Game of Liberation
Wednesday, February 26, 2020