New Member Resources
More About the Community:
The easiest way to be in touch with us about your specific questions is to write. We would be happy to connect you with a vajra sibling to help orient you, if possible. To reach out, please write to the Gakyil (board) and we will do our best to connect you with someone. Or visit the contact page for the appropriate person to contact.
- Transmission: *If you’ve received direct transmission from Chögyal Namkhai Norbu or Yeshi Silvano Namkhai. Participation in certain programs requires having received the lung for the practice, or is at the discretion of the instructor. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Direct transmission information: https://www.merigar.it/en/courses-and-events/direct-trasmission/
- The international forum of Norbunet will also keep you informed about international events throughout the Dzogchen Community and asking to join with your member number #: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you have a Google account, go to http://groups.google.com/group/norbunet and click on the Apply for membership link.
- The Tsegylagar website is also a great resource and is updated weekly.
- The Sangha App has practices hosted by Dzogchen Community members, Gars, and Lings from all over the world.
- The Melong is an invaluable way to keep up to date with articles about retreats and Teaching points as well as learn about other Gars and Lings around the world.
- Dzamling Gar is the seat of the International Dzogchen Community.
- ASIA, founded by Chögyal Namkhai Norbu Rinpoche, is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) operating in support of the preservation of the identity and historical heritage of the peoples of Asia, with particular attention to Tibet and the Himalayan region, and promotes sustainable development processes centred on local communities with their own human, cultural and environmental resources. Asia is currently providing relief efforts in Nepal.
- The Shang Shung Institute of America was founded by Rinpoche in 1994, and it is located in Conway, Massachusetts. It’s achievements include: an extensive library of educational resources on Tibetan culture, an onsite and online bookstore full of materials on Tibetan culture and the Dzogchen Teachings of Chögyal Namkhai Norbu, and many public programs and courses on Tibetan Culture & Art. The most extensive project of the American branch to date is a Tibetan medical school that is the first in the West to offer a four-year curriculum equivalent to traditional Tibetan medical schools in Tibet and India.
With love and many good wishes,
Tsegyalgar East Gakyil