Date: February 25th to March 1st, 2017.
Location: Schoolhouse Gonpa, Conway, MA
Losar, the Tibetan New Year by Dr. Phuntsog Wangmo http://melong.com/losar-the-tibetan-new-year/ Special Karma Yoga Day for Cleaning
- Saturday, February 25th between learning to make the soup and culmination of the soup.
Saturday, February 25th
- 10am Review of Vajra Dance That Benefits Beings
- 11:30am Learn to Make Tibetan Soup with Yeshe Tsomo!
- 2:30pm - *Small Fire Puja for burning old Lungthas, old Namkhas, and Kyped-pa Zhi-dan (colorful shirts and clothing items with protection mantras for the year)
- Followed by "Gu-thug" Divination Soup
*We are working with the good fortune of very recent instructions from Rinpoche. Sunday, February 26th
- 10am Purification of the Six Lokas
- 11am - 1:30pm Webcast of Special Celebration with Rinpoche from Dzamling Gar - Short Ganapuja (with Dogpa and thanking to the the Teacher and collaborators): Special Celebration for Chögyal Namkhai Norbu's 40 Years of Teaching Dzogchen
- 2:30 to 3:30pm Review of Vajra Dance That Benefits Beings
- 3:30 to 4:30pm Practice of Vajra Dance That Benefits Beings
- 5pm New Moon Ganapuja - will be webcast!
Tsegyalgar East Webcast Link
Password: TORMA (all capital letters)
Monday, February 27th - 1st Day of Losar - Fire Bird Year
- 4:30am Decorate Shrine
- 5:00am Webcast from Dzamling Gar (projected in Schoolhouse Gonpa): Long Life Mandarava Practice with Rinpoche
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 4:00pm Pagchen Day, Khaita (5:30pm) and Potluck Dinner
Wednesday, March 1st